35 - 36 week

•  

37 - 38 week

•  

39 - 40 week

•  

41 - 42 week

holdingouthope is offline New Member

Just a little question to find out if anyone has ever experienced this type of situation when they were actually pregnant. Let me start out by telling you that I am VERY regular and very rarely do not start my AF on the day it is due. Well this month seems to be an exception. I am 2 days late, and have feel an upset/nervous kind of stomach for about 5 days. My temps have stayed up and my breasts/nipples were very sore for a couple days. I was planning on testing tomorrow, b/c I didn't want to be let down by a BFN,but about 45 minutes ago I noticed some light pink, watery type discharge. I have never seen anything like it. It is not much discharge at all, nothing visible on the panties. If anyone has experienced this or has any knowledge of what this could mean, I would really appreciate it!

Leeesa is offline Member

I had tried a HPT 2 days after I was due and it did come up positive but extrememly faint, I went to docs and it came up negative but as my HPT was positive he sent me for a blood test, this came up inconclusive and I was required to have another blood test in a few day. .

3 Days after AF was due I experience a light pink/brownish discharge only lasted 1 day and it was very light but enough to wear a panty liner for the day.

I had a blood test 5 days after AF was due and it was positive, I am now nearly 11 weeks pregnant.

I am guessing what I experienced was inplantation bleeding.

Lisa [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lisa.

[ December 12, 2003, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Leeesa ]

pigtails is offline Member

CONGRATULATIONS LISA !!!!!

May your journey thru preganancy & motherhood be joyuous!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

((((((HUGS))))
    Love,
    pigtails

l.marie is offline New Member

Default pink distarge

I have recently started having some light pink discharge. I would say I am going to start but I had a normal period from Sept 30 to October 7th. Now I have started having pink distarge and am feeling very sick to my stomach. Can anybody help me out. Why am I having pink discharge?

Morning

Unfortunately I can't offer you any medical advice on what you are experiencing except to say could it just be remnants from your recent AF? How do you feel generally? I think they say if there is on odour from the discharge that could be a sign of infection so I would hop on down to your GP.

Let us know how you go.

Melinda
    xox

nikki78 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by l.marie View Post
    I have recently started having some light pink discharge. I would say I am going to start but I had a normal period from Sept 30 to October 7th. Now I have started having pink distarge and am feeling very sick to my stomach. Can anybody help me out. Why am I having pink discharge?
    Hi l.marie, I'm so glad I found this thread as I too had a light pink discharge today. Today is day 16 of my cycle and has been 12 days since I finished my period. I'm all over the shop at the moment as I came off the pill, had a "pill" period then had a 34 day cycle after that so no idea how long this one will go for! This week has been "O" week for me - depending on how long the cycle runs for so i don't know exactly what day I will "O". I have no idea what this is either so not of much help but I'd like to know the answer too... its been around 12 years since I started taking the pill but i don't remember gettting this before. Any help or advice is much appreciated!

nikki78 is offline Member

I think I have just found the answer to my question!

"Spotting around mid cycle (cycle day #11-15) can be merely due to the beginning of ouvlation. It is usually short in duration and is insignificant. If you notice it every months, you should bring it to the attention of your gynecologist. Otherwise it does not cause any problems. "