37 - 38 week

•  

39 - 40 week

•  

41 - 42 week

Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Hapasi is offline Member

Hello Ladies and babies!

Hope you are having a pleasent weekend. Big hugs to all those who are sick or have sick children, or even worse, A SICK HUSBAND!!!!!

Sid's mouth/lip is healing really well and quickly. You can hardly tell he even had an accident. He just tripped over himself and fell on to a display hook, just really good luck that it didn't get him in the eye. No ones fault, just unfortunate.

How are all our pregnant ladies? Twinges of jealousy from here but then one of the boys will do something and just like magic, the jealousy is gone!

Who else is still breastfeeding? I have found that a lot of people have gone from asking 'How long do you think you will feed for?' to 'When are you going to stop?' To whick I like to reply 'When he starts school.' That shuts them up!!!!

I have to admit I haven't managed to read back much yet, but do intend to, but then I was unable to get one here for so long maybe I should just start from now. No! That would kill me! Have to know what has been happening

Off to milk some cows so I will see you all later. Cheers, Pauline
    Me 40, Him 36,
    DD 22
    IVF DS1 6
    IVF DS2 5

Sid Roger (How did that happen!?) Born safely 4th May 2009. 8lb 7oz.

My beautiful baby boy is now a big one year one!

BrookeSyd is offline Member

Cara - How is the lovely Bea going today? Any improvement? Hopefully she's back on track soon (or already!)

Na - Thanks so much We worked very hard on it, it was a bit of a struggle to find a "user friendly" way of organising it all, but we're reasonably happy with the end result. There's a few little things here and there which we just "settled" with in order to get something up and running, but overall we're happy. Thanks for the compliment!

Pauline - Welldone for still breastfeeding! I would NEVER ask when someone is going to stop!? Just sounds like a bizarre concept to me! So glad to hear Sid's lip is on the mend so quickly - it sounds like it would have been a nightmare at the time!
    Me DH
    "Mr Chatterbox!" May 2007
    "Miss If My Big Bro Can Do It, I Can Do It Too!" June 2009

So in love with my family!

Oooh Twitchy! I just saw you comment on the post of the lady who wants to do a house swap to Canada. I have the BEST IDEA ever! How about you house swap with her and come to NSW!! Perfect!
    Me DH

joji is offline Member

Pauline, I'm so glad Sid's lip is on the mend, it must have been so scary. These falls just happen so quickly, don't they?

Cara, I hope poor B is feeling a lot better now - how awful for you all to have her so sick

Brooke, I like your site too - how are the orders going so far?

Na, yay for the bank approval, now to win the auction lol

Katty, how is your house hunting going?

Bee, how are you feeling? How is the gorgeous Miss A going?

Cass, hope you're not too sore hun

Kylie, is the reluctant walker moving any more yet, or has he decided he's going to wait a bit longer?? He'll be off soon enough, I'm sure!

Twitchy, I meant to say how amazing I think you are for completing that triathlon! Are you and A still home alone?

Letti, yay on P not having an egg allergy. What other foods are you worried about allergies to?

Hope everyone else is feeling well

Not a lot to report here - ob appt tomorrow. G fell over yesterday while we were walking home from the park (she likes to walk holding my hand instead of sitting in the pram, so I let her for part of the way) and smacked her head against the footpath. Big egg, big bruise. But it wasn't bothering her anymore today. And OMG - she has eaten so much today, and we've had the associated number of poos!! She had 2 scrambled eggs on toast, plus some of DP's pancakes and bacon for breakfast, a banana for morning tea, a big bowl of spag bol and then yoghurt and fruit for lunch, a muesli biscuit for afternoon tea, then a big bowl of vegie risotto for dinner. Such a funny girl - she patted her tummy after dinner (it was big and sticking out!) and then let out a big burp, and then giggled. Something tells me she and daddy play bad mannered games when I'm not home ...
    Me & DP
    We are so very blessed to have
    ... our beautiful IVF miracle DD
    ... and our gorgeous IVF miracle DS

...and we remember always the angel babies we held in our hearts but not our arms

Kylie78 is offline Member

Pauline - welcome back! Glad to hear Sid is on the mend, poor little guy! I must admit I have probably asked people how long they plan on BFing for! I am a huge BFing fan and fed both kids to around 8 months... but that was enough for me, I was really ready to finish then..... so I guess I am always curious as to what others plans are, not cos I think they should wean when I did, but just wonder whether they plan to feed til 2 and beyond, or if they have set a 'deadline' or a 'goal'. I can see how it might be taken as insensitive but maybe some people are just interested??!!!

PP - did you sort out the plumbing?

Jo - that poem is great, I need to read it every day I think!

Cara - welcome back to you too! How is B going today??

Brooke - How is the business going? I have had a look and the little characters etc are awesome, so cute!! I am waiting for my next birthday/baby shower invite to place an order!

Jo - Yes, he is on the move, not greatly yet, but is getting more confident each day, he is very balanced, he can stop and change direction etc but is still building confidence before he really takes off. So how many weeks are you now Jo... and I meant to ask, are you keeping G in her cot or are you going to transition her to a bed before # 2 comes along?

joji is offline Member

I'm 11 and a bit weeks now Kylie, nearly through the first trimester and feeling quite a few pokes and prods from bub already which is very cool

We are going to transition G into a big bed a couple of months before the new bub arrives. She is going to move into another bedroom (right next door to the one she's in now) and into her new bed. Hoping she copes okay, but I figure if we try it a few months before and she's not ready, we'll know we need to get another cot. I think she'll be fine though. She is merrily chewing the varnish off her cot these days, not really a good look
    Me & DP
    We are so very blessed to have
    ... our beautiful IVF miracle DD
    ... and our gorgeous IVF miracle DS

...and we remember always the angel babies we held in our hearts but not our arms

xxCASSxx is offline Member

hey all.

Jo woots on feeling a bit of movement - when is your NT scan? I am also sure DH & Hayley play bad manners too!! She burps & farts worse than he does & has a good giggle also!

Pauline - Glad to hear Sid is on the mend when people ask me if i breastfed DD & if i am planning on BFing DD2, i dont reply anymore. it breaks my heart that i couldnt go anymore than 4 weeks with Hayley, but hopefully i can BF DD2 till she is ready to wean herself. I hate not having that 'connection' with Hayley

Hi Cara!

Na - Hayley is also coming down with something. i have been pre-warned by my CHN that there is a tummy bug going around of 3 days of 38+ temps & the 3 days of very blergh feeling baby. Fingers x'ed for you that it is just a cold.

Brooke - how is the business going?

Us?
    Just plodding along. not up to much.

DD is now sayng "my teddy" & today was "Oh dear" when i dropped my 'leg'
    She is also standing on her own for a good 30ish secs & walking only holding 1 hand as she goes.. Wiggles are the new "thing" & i hate to say it but i am thankful for TV the last few days.

I am 22 weeks tomorrow & we are moving house sometime in the next few weeks. IF i find something i like... i have 55+ houses to choose from at the moment but i only like a total of 12... FUN not!

My pelvis is playing funny buggers. one day it will feel great & i can get around with one crutch & do a fair bit of general stuff... Washing in, packing dishwasher, folding clothes, all the stuff i can do sitting or not moving much...
    Then other days i cant get off the couch let alone go to the loo etc. it sucks.
    Me 24 DH 27
    DD1 My Big Bear 2009

DD2 My Lil Squeak 2010

CaraM5 is offline Member

Hey everyone,
    Well much happier little girl today, eating small meals and playing cheeky games again - such a relief. Seeing her so quiet and tired and and miserable really was scaring me.
    We are still breastfeeding here too! So you are definitely not the last! I feel like it could be a long time yet, which is fine by me. I am not going to wean, letting DD self wean as she is ready - we are down to 3 a day and some overnight to get her back to sleep! I HATE people asking me, its RUDE!! Dont ask anyone! It's none of their business! I'll feed as long as I feed. Even if they don't mean to cause offense it always does. The only time it hasn't is when they still are - I've told people before that i"m letting DD self wean whenever and people will always say "oh don't say that you'll still be doing it at 2 years!!" = Ah YES I MAY BE SHUT UP!!
    Anyway that's my rant over

Brooke - what is your website? I'd like to have a look too!
    Myself and DH
    She's arrived!!!Baby Girl! -born May 2009
    Avvy - our precious little girl

Cara - I've PM'ed you

K is definitely out of sorts tonight - she has a temp, didn't want her bottle before bed, waking every 10-15 minutes since going to bed. It could be a long night! It's extremely rare for her, so either a tooth is about to pop out, or she's coming down with something and will be sick tomorrow.
    Me DH

Yay for working plumbing

Oh and some "bread" like stuff that is flexible (unheard of in the gluten free world - even wraps break), and oh so tasty and does not need to be toasted and and and YUMMM!! not sure what I would call it though, its not really bread (it does not come in a loaf) too thick to be a wrap, not really a roll either... GF Wrap Sandwich Success Gluten Free Gobsmacked even DH had some for lunch today when I was out, and he NEVER chooses to have GF stuff esp the breads.

Hi to all, I have a pounding headache and a house to clean, so catch you all later.
    Panda
    DS1: 2006
    DS2: 2009

Angel Baby Boy born sleeping from T18 (19w1d): 2011
    DD1: 2013

MyOpinions