•  

37 - 38 week

•  

39 - 40 week

•  

41 - 42 week

nessac is offline Member

Default Pregnancy and Implanon

so i know it is common to have pregnancy symptoms with implanon but recently things have been bad. I have been very lightly bleeding every second week but dead on 3 o'clock everyday its all I can do to stay awake, im nauseaous and can feel phantom movements (i realise i may sound crazy here), and TMI following here, but when I went down on DP the other night as soon as I could taste discharge I nearly threw up all over the bed and was gagging, very sexy, but the thought of going down there with XP when preggas with DS left me gagging and nauseaous.

In my research i found that 1 in 100 women can get preggas with implanon but this is only if it is inserted wrong or breaks. I can feel it still intact and in place.

But does anyone actually know of people getting pregnant whilst on implanon?

oh apparently being overweight/obese makes it less effective, I was bigger when it was inserted but now im down into the 80s, which is still classed as overweight/obese.

Please tell me this is all in my head
    Me = 22, solo mum and nursing student
    Ryan Alex born 27th Feb 09 9.1lb 53cm, just too damn cute
    "The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow but the rainbow won't wait while you finish the work!"

Naomi H-B is offline Member

Gosh Ness, sorry can't help you with the implanon as I can't 'do' hormones, they make me loopy.

I guess the only thing to do is POAS

Good luck hun. xxx
    Naomi - 29
    DH - 30
    Holywood, NI - the one with one 'l'
    DS 1 - 16/3/09 Theo - AKA Mr Smoosher, AKA Mr Stinkybutt, AKA Mr Dribblesworth

Kushiel is offline Member

Hi Ness, sorry, I saw your thread the other day and meant to reply but then was distracted by the kids

Anyway, I have previously posted about the implanon... Not sure if you want to read the threads or not but here are the links:
    http://forum.birth.com.au/general-he...periences.html
    http://forum.birth.com.au/everyones-...os-issues.html

For the record, I don't know of anyone around me that has fallen pregnant on it, but a lot of my friends have felt pregnant IYKWIM?

Good luck!
    My pregnancies...

Admit it.. .. You like the bunny!!!

candygirl is offline Member

how are you feeling noie ness? have you poas?
    Me 28 DH 30
    DS1 Sept 02DD Nov 04DS2 Jan 10
    ~~~~~
    "A new baby is the beginnig of all things - Wonder, Hope, A dream of possibilities"

Eda J. Le Shan

nessac is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by candygirl View Post
    how are you feeling noie ness? have you poas?
    still sleepy as hell right on 3 but havent poas, denial is a lovely thing lol. Very responsible attitude Im taking here.

Dusty- thanks for the links, I had done a search of the threads before posting my own when I couldn't find what info I was after. But thanks anyway.

I really should poas and put my mind at ease, but me and DP are so not ready for a child atm and I'm not ready to raise another on my own. I dont want to have anymore kids until Ive finished my uni degree but alas what will be will be. I should find out incase I need to start taking some prenatal vitamins and stop Tony Ferguson.

Ahhh ok will get a test next time I am near the shops, hehe I live out of town might be able to avoid this for a few more days yet
    "The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow but the rainbow won't wait while you finish the work!"

nessac is offline Member

no need to poas a stick AF just arrived, she is here like every second week atm and driving me up the wall